Sunday, June 21, 2009

POTD: movies and pizza




I went out with my pallies to the cinema, where we found a nice promotional cardboard cutout of Johnny Depp. (I'm pretty sure Thi is groping Mr. Depp's goodies on purpose) I can't wait for that movie to come out! Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, David Wenham, and 1930s gangsters? Yes, please!

Afterwards we went to CiCi's Pizza, a buffet right across from the theater. Unfortunately, someone had unscrewed the cap to the pepper jar and Karen spilled the entire contents on her two slices of pizza. Oh, those pranksters...

7 comments:

Rosemary Brennan said...

I'm so looking forward to Johnny Depp's new movie--looks fantastic!

How is CiCi's? We don't have them here in CA but they play commercials endlessly and it makes me crave their super affordable buffet; I'm a bit a buffet buff. :)

Sharon Chen said...

i can't wait to see that movie either! it's a win-win in terms of being a 'date' movie...hot guys and lots of gangsta action :)

toast said...

Rosemary - CiCi's is pretty good for a $4.99 buffet. :) I usually pig out on their spinach pizza and cinnamon buns.

Sharon - You're right, it -is- the perfect date movie! XD Now I just need to find a date...

Bianca C said...

o k - this is the coolest blog ever. I found you b/c you commented on mine a couple of times, so I came over to check you out - and I LOOOVE this concept. Into my reader you go!

Sharon Chen said...

toast where did you go! i haven't seen you on the blog-o-sphere in awhile...

Rosemary Brennan said...

Thanks for the comment love, Toast! Good to have you back! :)

tinypaperheart said...

i like how you write on your polaroids. :)